In 2009, our 17-year-old son, Alexander slipped off the rooftop of a ramada and fell head-first onto the concrete below. He was transferred to Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph's Hospital with a severe traumatic brain injury, multiple broken bones Continue Reading Day in the Life: The Stein Family...
News, Event Updates, Annual Reports and Stories.
Like many of you, I start each year by choosing a word to help me journey through the new year. This word helps me stay accountable and focused on how I approach the next 12 months. This year, my word is JOY. With JOY as my guide, I want to face the year’s challenges differently... Continue Reading Kerry’s Corner: Finding Joy...
In 2009, our 17-year-old son, Alexander slipped off the rooftop of a ramada and fell head-first onto the concrete below. He was transferred to Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph's Hospital with a severe traumatic brain injury, multiple broken bones Continue Reading A Letter of Gratitude from the Zatorski Family...
I am writing this letter to express my appreciation and gratitude for the Ronald McDonald House facility, staff, and volunteers. My son, Preston, was diagnosed with Ewing Sarcoma in July of 2018. To say that this time was stressful is an understatement. Continue Reading A Home for the Heart: A Letter of Gratitude from the Bahr Family...
Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. I love the meal planning and shopping, preparing traditional family recipes, watching football, and being with family and friends to share a special meal. We have always included others who would otherwise be alone.. Continue Reading Setting a Table that Spreads Across the Valley...
After a 2 ½-year journey that included one failed adoption, Amanda and Chris were overjoyed to be matched with a newborn baby girl in Phoenix. Within 24 hours of the call, they hopped on a plane from their home in the Bay Area. Continue Reading The Journey Home: Evangeline’s Story...
In the News
- Phoenix Suns Charities surprise latest members of Devin Booker Starting Five // Arizona Sports, December 9, 2022
- Helping families of seriously ill children // Sonoran Living, November 4, 2022
- Aloha Vibes for Ronald McDonald House Charities // Frontdoors Media, October 26, 2022
- Pop Tab Challenge // Epic Kids Magazine, August 1, 2022
- Arizona nonprofits can’t get volunteers to return post-pandemic // Axios Phoenix, July 5, 2022
- My View: Serving meals from the heart is a priceless gift to families // Phoenix Business Journal, June 21, 2022
- Nonprofit of the Month: Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona // Fabulous Arizona, May 25, 2022
- 2022 Guide to Mother’s Day Gifts: Something for Every Mom // Scottsdale Moms, April 26, 2022
- Early fundraising is underway for 2022 Arizona Gives Day. Here’s how to donate // AZCentral, April 4, 202
- Ronald McDonald House Celebrates Renovations at Roanoke House // Frontdoors Media, December 16, 2021
- 9/11 is National Day of Service and Remembrance. Here’s where to volunteer in metro Phoenix // AZ Central, September 5, 2021
- Dinnertime Heroes Wanted // Frontdoors Media, August 12, 2021
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Pro-Am golf tournament raises $350,000 to support families // Daily Independent, June 10, 2021
- JFQ Lending Teams Up With Ronald McDonald House Families // PR Newswire, May 19, 2021
- Phoenix Children’s a lifesaver for Chandler man // SanTan Sun News, February 20, 2021
- A Clown’s Legacy // Frontdoors Magazine, January 27, 2021
- Thunderbirds Charities Gives $50K to Ronald McDonald House // AZ Red Book, January 14, 2021
- New Year’s resolution to start volunteering? Arizona nonprofits need help despite pandemic // AZ Central, January 3, 2021
- ‘Hearts & Hands’ Campaign Raises $570,000+ for Ronald McDonald House // Frontdoors Media, November 19, 2020
- Year-End Giving // Sonoran Living, November 17, 2020
- Hearts & Hands Celebration // AZ Red Book, November 12, 2020
- Bashas’ Raises $132,000 for Families Seeking Stays at Arizona Ronald McDonald Houses // Frontdoors Media, October 22, 2020
- Ronald McDonald House in Phoenix Gets Makeover // Fox 10 Phoenix, September 22, 2020
- La-Z-Boy is a proud partner of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona // Sonoran Living, September 10, 2020
- D-backs’ Stephen Vogt, family make donation to Ronald McDonald House // Arizona Sports, August 26, 2020
- How Ronald McDonald House is Helping Families During the Pandemic // The Social Television Network, July 20, 2020
- In The Community – Ronald McDonald House // Waste Management Phoenix Open, May, 2020
- Amrock is a Champion for Ronald McDonald House Families // Amrock, April 29, 2020
- ‘Homes away from home’ // Yuma Sun, March 6, 2020
- PGA Birdies for Good // AZ Redbook, March 4, 2020
- Glendale resident namec to McDonald House charities leadership role // Daily Independent, January 13, 2020
- Bringing the holiday spirit to families at the Ronald McDonald House // AZ Family, December 16, 2019
- McNight to Remember Gala Chairmen Discuss Importance of Organization // Scottsdale Magazine, November 27, 2019
- Cheers to the Chairs // Frontdoors Magazine, November 6, 2019
- A McNight to Remember // AZ Redbook, November 21, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, October 28, 2019
- Ronald McDonald House names Central and Northern Arizona CEO // Phoenix Business Journal, September 24, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, September 25, 2019
- Kerry Schulman Named CEO of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona // Frontdoors Media, September 25, 2019
- Nancy Roach Retires From Ronald McDonald House Charities After Nearly 20 Years; National Search Planned // Frontdoors Media, June 18, 2019
- Arizona Gives Day: Ronald McDonald House // AZ Family, April 2, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, March 13, 2019
- Kerry Schulman Named Chief Operations Officer at Ronald McDonald House Charities // My Local News, March 13, 2019