Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. I love the meal planning and shopping, preparing traditional family recipes, watching football, and being with family and friends to share a special meal. We have always included others who would otherwise be alone.. Continue Reading Setting a Table that Spreads Across the Valley...
News, Event Updates, Annual Reports and Stories.
After a 2 ½-year journey that included one failed adoption, Amanda and Chris were overjoyed to be matched with a newborn baby girl in Phoenix. Within 24 hours of the call, they hopped on a plane from their home in the Bay Area. Continue Reading The Journey Home: Evangeline’s Story...
It is with heavy, yet grateful hearts we share the passing of Dr. Audrey Evans, the visionary and co-founder of the first Ronald McDonald House in Philadelphia. Dr. Evans is known in the medical community as a pioneer in the clinical study... Continue Reading A Lifetime Dedicated to Care: A Tribute to Dr. Audrey Evans...
It’s been a year since Katrena’s three-year-old son JaxSon was diagnosed with leukemia and her life was turned upside down. The critical treatment JaxSon needed was 200 miles away from their home in Kingman and for anyone else that alone would have been daunting. Continue Reading The Road Home: Jaxson’s Story...
I know it’s hard to believe, but we’re officially halfway through 2022! We’ve already had so much to celebrate and know this year has even more in store for us. Before we recap the first six months of 2022, I wanted to share a little reminder about how much your support means to us and the families we serve. Continue Reading 2022 Mid-Year Update...
In the News
- Aloha Vibes for Ronald McDonald House Charities // Frontdoors Media, October 26, 2022
- Pop Tab Challenge // Epic Kids Magazine, August 1, 2022
- Arizona nonprofits can’t get volunteers to return post-pandemic // Axios Phoenix, July 5, 2022
- My View: Serving meals from the heart is a priceless gift to families // Phoenix Business Journal, June 21, 2022
- Nonprofit of the Month: Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona // Fabulous Arizona, May 25, 2022
- 2022 Guide to Mother’s Day Gifts: Something for Every Mom // Scottsdale Moms, April 26, 2022
- Early fundraising is underway for 2022 Arizona Gives Day. Here’s how to donate // AZCentral, April 4, 202
- Ronald McDonald House Celebrates Renovations at Roanoke House // Frontdoors Media, December 16, 2021
- 9/11 is National Day of Service and Remembrance. Here’s where to volunteer in metro Phoenix // AZ Central, September 5, 2021
- Dinnertime Heroes Wanted // Frontdoors Media, August 12, 2021
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Pro-Am golf tournament raises $350,000 to support families // Daily Independent, June 10, 2021
- JFQ Lending Teams Up With Ronald McDonald House Families // PR Newswire, May 19, 2021
- Phoenix Children’s a lifesaver for Chandler man // SanTan Sun News, February 20, 2021
- A Clown’s Legacy // Frontdoors Magazine, January 27, 2021
- Thunderbirds Charities Gives $50K to Ronald McDonald House // AZ Red Book, January 14, 2021
- New Year’s resolution to start volunteering? Arizona nonprofits need help despite pandemic // AZ Central, January 3, 2021
- ‘Hearts & Hands’ Campaign Raises $570,000+ for Ronald McDonald House // Frontdoors Media, November 19, 2020
- Year-End Giving // Sonoran Living, November 17, 2020
- Hearts & Hands Celebration // AZ Red Book, November 12, 2020
- Bashas’ Raises $132,000 for Families Seeking Stays at Arizona Ronald McDonald Houses // Frontdoors Media, October 22, 2020
- Ronald McDonald House in Phoenix Gets Makeover // Fox 10 Phoenix, September 22, 2020
- La-Z-Boy is a proud partner of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona // Sonoran Living, September 10, 2020
- D-backs’ Stephen Vogt, family make donation to Ronald McDonald House // Arizona Sports, August 26, 2020
- How Ronald McDonald House is Helping Families During the Pandemic // The Social Television Network, July 20, 2020
- In The Community – Ronald McDonald House // Waste Management Phoenix Open, May, 2020
- Amrock is a Champion for Ronald McDonald House Families // Amrock, April 29, 2020
- ‘Homes away from home’ // Yuma Sun, March 6, 2020
- PGA Birdies for Good // AZ Redbook, March 4, 2020
- Glendale resident namec to McDonald House charities leadership role // Daily Independent, January 13, 2020
- Bringing the holiday spirit to families at the Ronald McDonald House // AZ Family, December 16, 2019
- McNight to Remember Gala Chairmen Discuss Importance of Organization // Scottsdale Magazine, November 27, 2019
- Cheers to the Chairs // Frontdoors Magazine, November 6, 2019
- A McNight to Remember // AZ Redbook, November 21, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, October 28, 2019
- Ronald McDonald House names Central and Northern Arizona CEO // Phoenix Business Journal, September 24, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, September 25, 2019
- Kerry Schulman Named CEO of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona // Frontdoors Media, September 25, 2019
- Nancy Roach Retires From Ronald McDonald House Charities After Nearly 20 Years; National Search Planned // Frontdoors Media, June 18, 2019
- Arizona Gives Day: Ronald McDonald House // AZ Family, April 2, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, March 13, 2019
- Kerry Schulman Named Chief Operations Officer at Ronald McDonald House Charities // My Local News, March 13, 2019