"RMHCCNAZ is for sure 'the House that Love Built.' It amazes me to watch volunteers, donors and the community come together with the single purpose to help families. Race, politics, economic status, do not matter once they enter the House and interact with the families. I just love to see togetherness in action!" Continue Reading Staff Spotlight: Tissbeth Martinez...
News, Event Updates, Annual Reports and Stories.
"I am proud to be a part of a company that makes such a big commitment to RMHC and the families they serve. Our ability to amplify La-Z-Boy’s national commitment on a local level through the engagement of our over 200 Arizona La-Z-Boy employees is amazing!" Continue Reading Making a “Home-Away-From-Home”...
In a year marked with many moments we’d probably rather forget, I like the idea of celebrating the moments that did bring us joy, these silver linings, so-to-speak. For it is in the moments that brought us the biggest challenges that we were also given the opportunity to grow, learn, and achieve what we never thought possible. So to you, my Ronald McDonald House family, think of this as the highlight reel of our year Continue Reading Kerry’s Corner: Spring 2021 Newsletter...
After a 2 1/2 year journey that included one failed adoption, Amanda and Chris were overjoyed to be matched with a newborn baby girl in Phoenix. Within 24 hours of the call, they hopped on a plane from their home in the Bay Area. The couple didn’t know how long they would be away from home, and they had no friends or family in Phoenix. Continue Reading A Long Road Home: Evangeline’s Story...
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central and Northern Arizona (RMHCCNAZ) is ecstatic to spend the month of April celebrating our fabulous army of volunteers in honor of Volunteer Appreciation Month! From keeping our spaces spick and span to providing meals for families as part of our Dinnertime Heroes program, our volunteers are an essential force in bringing our mission to fruition. Continue Reading Volunteering is a Work of Heart...
"For me, it’s a dream come true to finally have the opportunity to join an organization that meant so much to me, and especially my parents, when I was young. To be able to give back and to inspire other families I meet is an incredible feeling." There are so many “favorite parts.” I’d say interacting with the volunteers and sharing my passion for the organization with them." Continue Reading Staff Spotlight: “It’s a dream come true” for Volunteer Manager Adam...
In the News
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Pro-Am golf tournament raises $350,000 to support families // Daily Independent, June 10, 2021
- JFQ Lending Teams Up With Ronald McDonald House Families // PR Newswire, May 19, 2021
- Phoenix Children’s a lifesaver for Chandler man // SanTan Sun News, February 20, 2021
- A Clown’s Legacy // Frontdoors Magazine, January 27, 2021
- Thunderbirds Charities Gives $50K to Ronald McDonald House // AZ Red Book, January 14, 2021
- New Year’s resolution to start volunteering? Arizona nonprofits need help despite pandemic // AZ Central, January 3, 2021
- ‘Hearts & Hands’ Campaign Raises $570,000+ for Ronald McDonald House // Frontdoors Media, November 19, 2020
- Year-End Giving // Sonoran Living, November 17, 2020
- Hearts & Hands Celebration // AZ Red Book, November 12, 2020
- Bashas’ Raises $132,000 for Families Seeking Stays at Arizona Ronald McDonald Houses // Frontdoors Media, October 22, 2020
- Ronald McDonald House in Phoenix Gets Makeover // Fox 10 Phoenix, September 22, 2020
- La-Z-Boy is a proud partner of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona // Sonoran Living, September 10, 2020
- D-backs’ Stephen Vogt, family make donation to Ronald McDonald House // Arizona Sports, August 26, 2020
- How Ronald McDonald House is Helping Families During the Pandemic // The Social Television Network, July 20, 2020
- In The Community – Ronald McDonald House // Waste Management Phoenix Open, May, 2020
- Amrock is a Champion for Ronald McDonald House Families // Amrock, April 29, 2020
- ‘Homes away from home’ // Yuma Sun, March 6, 2020
- PGA Birdies for Good // AZ Redbook, March 4, 2020
- Glendale resident namec to McDonald House charities leadership role // Daily Independent, January 13, 2020
- Bringing the holiday spirit to families at the Ronald McDonald House // AZ Family, December 16, 2019
- McNight to Remember Gala Chairmen Discuss Importance of Organization // Scottsdale Magazine, November 27, 2019
- Cheers to the Chairs // Frontdoors Magazine, November 6, 2019
- A McNight to Remember // AZ Redbook, November 21, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, October 28, 2019
- Ronald McDonald House names Central and Northern Arizona CEO // Phoenix Business Journal, September 24, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, September 25, 2019
- Kerry Schulman Named CEO of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona // Frontdoors Media, September 25, 2019
- Nancy Roach Retires From Ronald McDonald House Charities After Nearly 20 Years; National Search Planned // Frontdoors Media, June 18, 2019
- Arizona Gives Day: Ronald McDonald House // AZ Family, April 2, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, March 13, 2019
- Kerry Schulman Named Chief Operations Officer at Ronald McDonald House Charities // My Local News, March 13, 2019