Progress is defined as the forward or onward movement toward a destination. Progress assures us that we are not standing still and that there are places to go. As uncertain and unprecedented as the past few months have been, we have all held on to every sign or inkling that made us feel like we were making progress, that we were moving forward. Continue Reading Kerry’s Corner: August 2020...
News, Event Updates, Annual Reports and Stories.
In 2019, 89% of the families we served were Arizona residents, often traveling to the Phoenix area for medical care for their children that is not available in their home communities. With world-class medical facilities across the Valley, Ronald McDonald House Charities® provides families with the opportunity to seek out the best medical care for their children without having to worry about where they will stay while they are far from home. Continue Reading Serving Families Across Arizona...
She is described as the “sassy queen” of her family – “Don't call her a princess because she will correct you,” mom Heather said. But countless appointments, surgeries, and treatments have become normal activities for two-year-old Sadie. With breathing issues since birth, brain cysts, and other symptoms, doctors are still trying to determine a diagnosis and treatment plan for Sadie, which also means many trips Continue Reading A Family’s Special Place: Sadie’s Story...
The House is quieter these days. And though I am eagerly awaiting the days of excitement and bustle of a full House, this time has given me a chance to reflect on just how important our mission is to families. What has always been true, but never clearer, is that pediatric illness doesn’t just happen when it’s convenient for families or when the economy is strong. It happens regardless of a global pandemic and in the face of high unemployment rates. Continue Reading Kerry’s Corner: July 2020...
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central and Northern Arizona (RMHCCNAZ) has received a gift of $50,000 from Scottsdale native JFQ Lending to support families staying at the Valley’s three Ronald McDonald Houses seeking medical care for their child. Continue Reading JFQ Lending Steps Up for Ronald McDonald House Families...
Thinking that they could not get pregnant, Payson, Arizona parents Lisa and Nick were ecstatic when they discovered they were having a baby. “He’s our little miracle boy,” Lisa said of her four-month-old son Logan. Continue Reading A Family’s Foundation: Logan’s Story...
In the News
- How Ronald McDonald House is Helping Families During the Pandemic // The Social Television Network, July 20, 2020
- Amrock is a Champion for Ronald McDonald House Families // Amrock, April 29, 2020
- ‘Homes away from home’ // Yuma Sun, March 6, 2020
- PGA Birdies for Good // AZ Redbook, March 4, 2020
- Glendale resident namec to McDonald House charities leadership role // Daily Independent, January 13, 2020
- Bringing the holiday spirit to families at the Ronald McDonald House // AZ Family, December 16, 2019
- McNight to Remember Gala Chairmen Discuss Importance of Organization // Scottsdale Magazine, November 27, 2019
- Cheers to the Chairs // Frontdoors Magazine, November 6, 2019
- A McNight to Remember // AZ REdbook, November 21, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, October 28, 2019
- Ronald McDonald House names Central and Northern Arizona CEO // Phoenix Business Journal, September 24, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, September 25, 2019
- Kerry Schulman Named CEO of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona // Frontdoors Media, September 25, 2019
- Nancy Roach Retires From Ronald McDonald House Charities After Nearly 20 Years; National Search Planned // Frontdoors Media, June 18, 2019
- Arizona Gives Day: Ronald McDonald House // AZ Family, April 2, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, March 13, 2019
- Kerry Schulman Named Chief Operations Officer at Ronald McDonald House Charities // My Local News, March 13, 2019