By now you’ve probably lost count of how many days we’ve been in quarantine. I also assume that you’re probably ready for the next chapter. I’m here to tell you WE ARE, TOO! And while we are eager to hear the rumblings of dinner groups in the kitchen and the laughs echoing from our playroom, we are taking our responsibility to the families we serve very seriously. Continue Reading Kerry’s Corner: June 2020...
News, Event Updates, Annual Reports and Stories.
In 2019, over 480 individual volunteers donated their time and talents to RMHC of Central and Northern Arizona. One of those dedicated volunteers was Scott Garfinkel. As the Vice President of Claire’s Stores in the southwest, Scott has been volunteering his time to the organization every other Saturday for over two years. Continue Reading Volunteer Spotlight: Scott Garfinkel...
Even during a global pandemic, pediatric illness doesn’t stop. Still, Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central and Northern Arizona continues to be a home base families can lean on as they focus on fighting life’s toughest battles. Continue Reading Comforts of Home: Jon’s Story...
When we began 2020, we were looking forward to a year of celebrating our 35th anniversary. We planned for cake, friends, and events to honor this great milestone that we’re so very proud of. Then a global pandemic unfolded. So, even though there won’t be balloons or a huge party right now, we know that there is still so much to celebrate this year. Continue Reading Kerry’s Corner: May 2020...
While area nonprofits continue to navigate their new normal, Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central & Northern Arizona (RMHCCNAZ) recently received a welcomed surprise with the gift of $15,000 from Fintech leader Amrock, national provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services. Continue Reading Amrock is a Champion for Ronald McDonald House Families...
Serenity was enjoying life as 16-year-old girl in Bouse, Arizona. When she wasn’t spending time with her friends, she could be found playing volleyball, basketball, softball and running track for her high school. But when she went to the doctor for what she thought was the flu, Serenity’s world turned upside down. Continue Reading In It Together: Serenity’s Story...
In the News
- Bringing the holiday spirit to families at the Ronald McDonald House // AZ Family, December 16, 2019
- McNight to Remember Gala Chairmen Discuss Importance of Organization // Scottsdale Magazine, November 27, 2019
- Cheers to the Chairs // Frontdoors Magazine, November 6, 2019
- A McNight to Remember // AZ REdbook, November 21, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, October 28, 2019
- Ronald McDonald House names Central and Northern Arizona CEO // Phoenix Business Journal, September 24, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, September 25, 2019
- Kerry Schulman Named CEO of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona // Frontdoors Media, September 25, 2019
- Nancy Roach Retires From Ronald McDonald House Charities After Nearly 20 Years; National Search Planned // Frontdoors Media, June 18, 2019
- Arizona Gives Day: Ronald McDonald House // AZ Family, April 2, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, March 13, 2019
- Kerry Schulman Named Chief Operations Officer at Ronald McDonald House Charities // My Local News, March 13, 2019