"For me, it’s a dream come true to finally have the opportunity to join an organization that meant so much to me, and especially my parents, when I was young. To be able to give back and to inspire other families I meet is an incredible feeling." There are so many “favorite parts.” I’d say interacting with the volunteers and sharing my passion for the organization with them." Continue Reading Staff Spotlight: “It’s a dream come true” for Volunteer Manager Adam...
News, Event Updates, Annual Reports and Stories.
If you’ve visited the Roanoke House over the last ten years, you’ve probably been greeted by our loveable housecat, Smokey. Smokey plays an important role at Ronald McDonald House® – to share love with our guest families when they need an extra dose of comfort that only a furry friend can provide. This is a job Smokey takes very seriously and families in turn share a special connection with him. Continue Reading Supporting the Community with Four-Pawed Love...
When Brittany and Corey Milstein from Queen Creek, Arizona rushed little Luca to the emergency room, they had no idea what to expect. “They dove into a bunch of tests. When we finally checked into a room and there was one recliner, we were like: how are we going to do this?” shares Brittany. That night, Corey slept on the floor of Phoenix Children’s Hospital while Brittany held Luca in the recliner. Continue Reading Giving Back: The Milsteins’ Story...
Like every organization, Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central and Northern Arizona had to make changes in the way we do business in response to the COVID-19 global pandemic. As a valued member of our community, we want to make sure you are aware that WE ARE OPEN AND CONTINUE TO SERVE FAMILIES. While we are open to families who need us, we have adopted precautions Continue Reading Ronald McDonald House is OPEN and Continues to Serve Families...
After a challenging 2020, Ronald McDonald House Charities© of Central and Northern Arizona (RMHCCNAZ) was optimistic about starting the new year. In partnership with Bashas’ Family of Stores, RMHCCNAZ kicked off the year as the beneficiary of the statewide Charity of the Month program. Throughout January, customers shopping at any Bashas’ or Food City location in Arizona were invited to donate Continue Reading Bashas’ Raises $191,000 for Arizona Ronald McDonald Houses...
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central and Northern Arizona (RMHCCNAZ) is excited to announce its signature event, the 7th Annual Ronald McDonald House Pro-Am Golf Tournament, will return this year on Thursday, May 13 at Grayhawk Golf Club. A shotgun start at 8:30 AM will lead the festivities with accompaniments of a VIP clinic, breakfast and lunch, raffle drawing, awards celebration and silent auction also on the docket. Continue Reading 7th Annual Ronald McDonald House Pro-Am Golf Tournament...
In the News
- Phoenix Children’s a lifesaver for Chandler man // SanTan Sun News, February 20, 2021
- A Clown’s Legacy // Frontdoors Magazine, January 27, 2021
- Thunderbirds Charities Gives $50K to Ronald McDonald House // AZ Red Book, January 14, 2021
- New Year’s resolution to start volunteering? Arizona nonprofits need help despite pandemic // AZ Central, January 3, 2021
- ‘Hearts & Hands’ Campaign Raises $570,000+ for Ronald McDonald House // Frontdoors Media, November 19, 2020
- Year-End Giving // Sonoran Living, November 17, 2020
- Hearts & Hands Celebration // AZ Red Book, November 12, 2020
- Bashas’ Raises $132,000 for Families Seeking Stays at Arizona Ronald McDonald Houses // Frontdoors Media, October 22, 2020
- Ronald McDonald House in Phoenix Gets Makeover // Fox 10 Phoenix, September 22, 2020
- La-Z-Boy is a proud partner of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona // Sonoran Living, September 10, 2020
- D-backs’ Stephen Vogt, family make donation to Ronald McDonald House // Arizona Sports, August 26, 2020
- How Ronald McDonald House is Helping Families During the Pandemic // The Social Television Network, July 20, 2020
- In The Community – Ronald McDonald House // Waste Management Phoenix Open, May, 2020
- Amrock is a Champion for Ronald McDonald House Families // Amrock, April 29, 2020
- ‘Homes away from home’ // Yuma Sun, March 6, 2020
- PGA Birdies for Good // AZ Redbook, March 4, 2020
- Glendale resident namec to McDonald House charities leadership role // Daily Independent, January 13, 2020
- Bringing the holiday spirit to families at the Ronald McDonald House // AZ Family, December 16, 2019
- McNight to Remember Gala Chairmen Discuss Importance of Organization // Scottsdale Magazine, November 27, 2019
- Cheers to the Chairs // Frontdoors Magazine, November 6, 2019
- A McNight to Remember // AZ Redbook, November 21, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, October 28, 2019
- Ronald McDonald House names Central and Northern Arizona CEO // Phoenix Business Journal, September 24, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, September 25, 2019
- Kerry Schulman Named CEO of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona // Frontdoors Media, September 25, 2019
- Nancy Roach Retires From Ronald McDonald House Charities After Nearly 20 Years; National Search Planned // Frontdoors Media, June 18, 2019
- Arizona Gives Day: Ronald McDonald House // AZ Family, April 2, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, March 13, 2019
- Kerry Schulman Named Chief Operations Officer at Ronald McDonald House Charities // My Local News, March 13, 2019