News, Event Updates, Annual Reports and Stories.
Despite the challenges and turmoil of the past year, smiles remain at Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Central and Northern Arizona (RMHCCNAZ); smiles because we continue to do what we do best – providing a comforting “home-away-from-home” for families in need. This is in large thanks to the generosity of those who stepped up in a big way to provide for families in their darkest hour. Continue Reading Community Champions Support the House...
"When you work at the restaurant level you are always involved with the House activities. I was always interested in being a part of the organization and being able to help the community in a whole different perspective. So, when I saw the opportunity to be part of the team I didn’t hesitate." Continue Reading Staff Spotlight: Elkin Diaz...
"RMHCCNAZ is for sure 'the House that Love Built.' It amazes me to watch volunteers, donors and the community come together with the single purpose to help families. Race, politics, economic status, do not matter once they enter the House and interact with the families. I just love to see togetherness in action!" Continue Reading Staff Spotlight: Tissbeth Martinez...
"I am proud to be a part of a company that makes such a big commitment to RMHC and the families they serve. Our ability to amplify La-Z-Boy’s national commitment on a local level through the engagement of our over 200 Arizona La-Z-Boy employees is amazing!" Continue Reading Making a “Home-Away-From-Home”...
In the News
- 9/11 is National Day of Service and Remembrance. Here’s where to volunteer in metro Phoenix // AZ Central, September 5, 2021
- Dinnertime Heroes Wanted // Frontdoors Media, August 12, 2021
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Pro-Am golf tournament raises $350,000 to support families // Daily Independent, June 10, 2021
- JFQ Lending Teams Up With Ronald McDonald House Families // PR Newswire, May 19, 2021
- Phoenix Children’s a lifesaver for Chandler man // SanTan Sun News, February 20, 2021
- A Clown’s Legacy // Frontdoors Magazine, January 27, 2021
- Thunderbirds Charities Gives $50K to Ronald McDonald House // AZ Red Book, January 14, 2021
- New Year’s resolution to start volunteering? Arizona nonprofits need help despite pandemic // AZ Central, January 3, 2021
- ‘Hearts & Hands’ Campaign Raises $570,000+ for Ronald McDonald House // Frontdoors Media, November 19, 2020
- Year-End Giving // Sonoran Living, November 17, 2020
- Hearts & Hands Celebration // AZ Red Book, November 12, 2020
- Bashas’ Raises $132,000 for Families Seeking Stays at Arizona Ronald McDonald Houses // Frontdoors Media, October 22, 2020
- Ronald McDonald House in Phoenix Gets Makeover // Fox 10 Phoenix, September 22, 2020
- La-Z-Boy is a proud partner of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona // Sonoran Living, September 10, 2020
- D-backs’ Stephen Vogt, family make donation to Ronald McDonald House // Arizona Sports, August 26, 2020
- How Ronald McDonald House is Helping Families During the Pandemic // The Social Television Network, July 20, 2020
- In The Community – Ronald McDonald House // Waste Management Phoenix Open, May, 2020
- Amrock is a Champion for Ronald McDonald House Families // Amrock, April 29, 2020
- ‘Homes away from home’ // Yuma Sun, March 6, 2020
- PGA Birdies for Good // AZ Redbook, March 4, 2020
- Glendale resident namec to McDonald House charities leadership role // Daily Independent, January 13, 2020
- Bringing the holiday spirit to families at the Ronald McDonald House // AZ Family, December 16, 2019
- McNight to Remember Gala Chairmen Discuss Importance of Organization // Scottsdale Magazine, November 27, 2019
- Cheers to the Chairs // Frontdoors Magazine, November 6, 2019
- A McNight to Remember // AZ Redbook, November 21, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, October 28, 2019
- Ronald McDonald House names Central and Northern Arizona CEO // Phoenix Business Journal, September 24, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, September 25, 2019
- Kerry Schulman Named CEO of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona // Frontdoors Media, September 25, 2019
- Nancy Roach Retires From Ronald McDonald House Charities After Nearly 20 Years; National Search Planned // Frontdoors Media, June 18, 2019
- Arizona Gives Day: Ronald McDonald House // AZ Family, April 2, 2019
- On the move // AZ Big Media, March 13, 2019
- Kerry Schulman Named Chief Operations Officer at Ronald McDonald House Charities // My Local News, March 13, 2019