Other Ways to Help
- Visit FrysCommunityRewards.com
- If you do NOT have an existing account, please register for a new account. If you DO have an account, please sign in.
- After signing in, you can enroll in the program by clicking the first “Enroll Now” button on the page.
- Use our program number XA822 to select Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona.
Amazon Smile You shop. Amazon gives. Amazon will donate 0.5% of all your eligible purchases to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona when you register with AmazonSmile. Visit smile.amazon.com to designate RMHC of Central and Northern Arizona today!
Workplace Giving Campaigns empower you to help the communities where you live and work by automatically deducting voluntary donations from your payroll on a one-time or recurring basis. This is a great way to support RMHC Central and Northern Arizona year-round. RMHC Central and Northern Arizona participates in the following programs:
- SRP Boosters
- United Way: ID# 0008
- Arizona State Employee Charitable Campaign: ID# ST730
- Arizona Combined Federal Campaign: ID# 75292
- Maricopa County Combined Charitable Campaign
Contact your employer’s Human Resources Department to find out if your employer participates in a workplace giving campaign.
Groups, organizations and individuals can easily collect pop tabs for RMHC too! Tabs can be dropped off at any of our three Houses or taken to your local scrap metal dealer and the proceeds donated to “Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central and Northern Arizona” (there’s a House in Tucson too, so it’s important to specify Central and Northern Arizona). Please let the development office know if you’ve donated your tabs directly to the recycler so we can be on the lookout for a check!
Pop Tab Challenge: CALLING ALL SCHOOLS! If you’re looking for way to engage your school in giving back to the community, the Pop Tab Challenge is perfect for you! This program invites schools to participate in a friendly competition with other schools across the Valley to see who can collect the most pop tabs, all while supporting the local Ronald McDonald House! Each tab adds up to make a BIG difference for the families who travel to the Phoenix area seeking medical care for their children. For more information or to enroll, check out the Pop Tab Challenge packet or contact Laura Hallstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection Containers: Requests for small collection houses can be made to Laura Hallstrom at email@example.com. Large houses are limited and must be picked up directly at our offices at the Roanoke address. We ask for a $1.50 donation per small house and $3.00 donation per large house. Please email beforehand to ensure we have some in stock.Quantities available may be limited, depending on stock available at House.
- Smaller amounts of tabs should be bagged in gallon size Ziploc bags and clearly labeled with the date, your contact information, and (if you know) the weight of the tabs turned in.
- Larger amounts of tabs should be bagged in large trash bags (preferably the clear kind) and labeled with the date, your contact information, and (if you know) the weight of the tabs turned in.
- Tabs will not be accepted in milk jugs, liter bottles, water jugs, or any similar container. They are very difficult and time consuming to empty when they are stored this way.
Dinnertime Heroes Program
Please review the calendar for open dates to serve dinner. Click below to find our dinner group guidelines and the dinner group calendar.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities mission, organizational structure, and details about the services we provide.
- A brief history and some interesting facts about the House.
- Information about how families are referred to the House for services.
- Different ways organizations can support the House, including volunteer opportunities.