Birdies for Charity
From Monday, January 14 2013 – 8:00am
To Sunday, February 03 2013 – 5:00pm
A little ‘Birdie’ told us…
…that if you make a penny pledge through the Birdies for Charity program, you can help change lives at the Ronald McDonald House!
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Just pledge one cent or more for every birdie made by the PGA TOUR professionals during tournament play at the 2013 Waste Management Phoenix Open (January 28– February 3).
Every single pledge we collect is directed to support RMHC’s mission. With an average of 1,500 birdies made during the tournament, your minimum one penny pledge for every birdie made, would amount to $15 and would help off-set the cost for a night at the Ronald McDonald House for a family. As an added bonus, Thunderbirds Charities will match 10% of every pledge we receive.
(1) Simply log onto birdiesforcharityaz.com
(2) Complete the online pledge form and select Ronald McDonald House Charities as your charity.
(3) After the tournament, Thunderbirds Charities will send you an invoice for the amount of your pledge. Pay for your pledge and support RMHC!
Visit birdiesforcharityaz.com for additional information. If you wish to submit your pledge via mail, Click here to download a PDF pledge form and return to RMHC at 501 E. Roanoke Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85004. Remember our BRC ID#107!
Location : https://www.birdiesforcharityaz.com
Contact : Leslie Tan, Development Manager – 602-798-5097 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birdies for Charity January, 2013
- Great Urban Race February, 2013
- The Golden Affair April, 2013
- Mahalo Mondays May, 2013
- AZ D-Backs vs. SF Giants Game June, 2013
- Neverland Gala and After Party November, 2013
- Dillard’s 2013 Holiday Cookbook December, 2013
- Birdies for Charity December, 2013
- Hot Chocolate 15k/5k December, 2013